Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Loan scam email from Mr. Tom Campbell samson.sevanjanam@customs.gov.my alwatani.llc.uae001@gmail.com

Originating IP: 218.208.33.101
Originating ISP: Tm Net
City: Jenjarom
Country of Origin: Malaysia

from: SAMSON A/L SIVANJANAM <samson.sevanjanam@customs.gov.my> 
to: 
date: Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 9:38 AM
subject: 
mailed-by: customs.gov.my
signed-by: customs.gov.my

Good Day,
My name is Mr Tom Campbell, i am a certified loan lender with 9 yrs of experience.I have been certified with an award winning certificate issuing and giving the license to lend out loans worldwide.
I am a private company and lends out loans of all kinds to people all over the world.Contact me now with interest on alwatani.llc.uae001@gmail.com.  Write me now so that we can continue from there.
Regards
Tom Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!