Search FraudFYI

Monday, March 21, 2016

Romance scam email from Lina Williams lina14williams@hotmail.com lina48williams@gmail.com

from: lina williams <lina14williams@hotmail.com> 
reply-to: lina48williams@gmail.com
to: 
date: Sun, Mar 20, 2016 at 6:55 AM
subject: Hello My love
mailed-by: hotmail.com

Hello My love
My name is lina williams I am a  single girl, never no  married. i
will like to be
your good friend and i am interested in knowing you, Write back to me
in my E-mail I D at (

lina48williams@gmail.com  )so that i will give you full explanation of
myself. and my picture, also ihave something to

tell you about me
.Am Waiting for your quick reply
Thanks from me,l

lina williams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!