Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Romance scam email from Miss Miracle lansah123@yahoo.com miracleomani22@hotmail.com

from: lansah123@yahoo.com 
reply-to: miracleomani22@hotmail.com
to: Recipients <lansah123@yahoo.com>
date: Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 8:36 AM
subject: Hello Dear
mailed-by: yahoo.com
signed-by: yahoo.com

Hello dear,
How is life and everything going with you  and your day? my name is Miss Miracle, and it's my pleasure to write you today. actually, i seek for true friendship and partner, so i contact you it pleased me to mail you just to say hi, it will also please me to know more about you, if you wish too. I know a true friend is a gift from God. I will be happy to see your mail and also to send you my pictures and more details about me!

Thanks and hope to hear from you,
Regards
*Miss. Miracle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!