Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

419 scam email from Barrister Wilson Osinachukwu Esq. Senior Advocate of Togo hamtongaba1@gmail.com super.osinachukwu@yandex.com

from: Barr. Wilson Osinachukwu <hamtongaba1@gmail.com> 
reply-to: super.osinachukwu@yandex.com
to: 
bcc: 
date: Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 1:04 AM
subject: RE
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

Wilson Osinachukwu (ESQ).
Advocaat,
Rue 351 Lome TOGO.

Goede dag,

Ik ben de bovengenoemde advocaat. Een Senior Advocate van Togo (SAT). Het is zeer belangrijk dat u reageren op mij dringend.

Het is in het kader van het bepaalde in artikel 896 van het erfrecht dat ik contact met u op. Op basis van de bepaling van dit artikel van de wet van de erfenis, ik zoek naar uw naam te leggen aan de bank van mijn overleden cliƫnt als de nabestaanden / begunstigde staan om een lopende erfenis saldo van 7,5 miljoen Britse Ponden (GBP) te ontvangen.

Ik zal er alles aan u in details uit te leggen als ik uw antwoord te krijgen. Ik kan u verzekeren dat het niet riskant voor u te allen. Ga terug naar me voor meer verduidelijking.

Dank je,


Translated:
Wilson Osinachukwu (ESQ).
Eggnog,
351 Rue Lome TOGO.

Good day,

I'm the lawyer said. A Senior Advocate of Togo (SAT). It is very important that you respond to me urgently.

It is in the context of Article 896 of the inheritance that I contact you. Based on the provisions of this article of the law of inheritance, I'm looking to put your name on the bank of my deceased client as the next of kin / beneficiary to be an ongoing legacy balance of 7.5 million British Pounds (GBP) receive.

I will explain everything to you in detail if I get your answer. I can assure you that it is not dangerous at all for you. Go back to me for further clarification.

Thank you,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!