Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

419 scam email from Marcy Jackson mjackson8299@aol.com

Originating IP: 167.206.177.156
Originating ISP: Optimum Online
City: Riverhead
Country of Origin: United States

from: Marcy Jackson <mjackson8299@aol.com> 
to: 
date: Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 2:19 AM
subject: Hello dear how are you today?
mailed-by: aol.com
signed-by: mx.aol.com

Hello Dear,

I am an orphan and a single lady originated from the States. I have lived in Scotland for over 15 years doing my Real Estate Business. I have been battling with cancer and recently my Doctor informed me that I may not live in the next 3 months and advised that I should put my affairs in order and make plans for my transition to meet the Lord.

This is why I am writing to you now. I deposited the sum of Three Million, Five Hundred Thousand British Pound Sterling in a bank here in UK and the bank management had informed me to get a beneficiary to the funds since I am too ill. I have decided to donate this fund to you, provided you will agree to utilize this money to fund churches, orphanage homes and widows, propagating the word of God to the farthest distant land. The Lord says that we shall be preachers of his words from Samaria to Judea and to the extremities of the earth.

Presently, I am in a hospital where I am undergoing treatment, if you would work strictly on my wishes then send me your Full Names, Contact Phone, Occupation and Address, I will inform the hospital Attorney to seal up these funds on your name and you can deal with the bank directly to enable them wire my funds to you.

I have a phone number but because of my poor health, I may not be able to speak with you all the time. Well if you wish to speak with me the hospital Attorney would assist me. He is well informed of my decision.

Please contact me via my private e-mail: mjackson8299@aol.com

Sincerely,

Marcy Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!