Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

419 scam email from Mr. Frank Cole enquiry@webindia.com frankcole144@outlook.com

Originating IP: 23.105.131.214
Originating ISP: Nobis Technology Group, Llc
City: Chandler
Country of Origin: United States

from: FRANK COLE <enquiry@webindia.com> 
reply-to: FRANK COLE <frankcole144@outlook.com>
to: 
date: Sun, Apr 3, 2016 at 3:19 PM
subject: SEEKING YOUR ASSISTANCE!
mailed-by: webindia.com

Hello Friend,

My name is Mr. frank Cole, a senior staff and auditor with a reputable Bank. I have only written to seek your indulgence and assistance. I wish to make a deal of a transfer involving the sum of £20,000,000.00 GBP (Twenty Million British Pounds Sterling Only).

I am proposing to make this transfer to a designated bank account of your choice. Thus, i need your indulgence and support; I propose an offer of 50% of the total amount to be yours after the transfer has been successfully concluded.

Kindly reply me stating your interest and I shall furnish you with the details and necessary procedure with which to make the transfer. I anxiously await your response through my personal email: frankcole144@outlook.com

Thanks and God bless.

Sincerely Yours,
Mr. frank Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!