Search FraudFYI

Monday, May 23, 2016

419 scam email from Orphaned Refugee Miss Suzanna George suzanna.@giga.ocn.ne.jp suzanna1duke@yahoo.co.jp

Originating IP: 193.227.49.83
Originating ISP: Eun
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Egypt

from: Miss Suzanna George <Suzanna.@giga.ocn.ne.jp> 
reply-to: Miss Suzanna George <suzanna1duke@yahoo.co.jp>
to: 
date: Mon, May 23, 2016 at 6:36 AM
subject: Hello Dear ,
mailed-by: giga.ocn.ne.jp

Hello Dear ,

I am Miss Suzanna George.from Libya but am now in St. Christopher's Parish for refugee Camp in Benin republic under United Nations High commission for Refugee camp, I am 21 years old, i lost my parents in the Recent war in Libya, right now am in Republic of Benin, please save my life i am in danger and I want you to help me receive my late father funds transfer my inheritance fund which my late beloved father deposited in Bank here in Benin, i have every details information to the funds , all i need is a reasonable foreigner partner who will help me to stand as the foreign Partner to my late father and beneficiary to the fund and who will be like my late father to me.

The money deposited in the Bank is Total sun of US$18.200.000.00, I just need This fund to be transfer to your account so that i will come over to your country and complete my education and assist me to invest the fun as you can see that my country have been in deep crisis due to the war, I cannot go back there again because I have nobody again all of my family were killed in the war. If you are interested to save me and help me to receive my inheritance fund Please kindly get back to me on my email address below for more details about me and the inheritance fund.

Thanks for your much understanding and waiting for your urgent response because of my condition here.

My Personal email / suzanna1duke@yahoo.co.jp
My regards to you,
Miss Suzanna George.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!