Search FraudFYI

Friday, May 27, 2016

419 scam email from U.S Army Captain Michael Reed psrao_cfp@sail-bhilaisteel.com michaelreed229@gmail.com

Originating IP: 120.141.2.92
Originating ISP: Packet One Networks Sdn Bhd, Internet Services Pro
City: Kuala Lumpur
Country of Origin: Malaysia

from: Cpt. Michael Reed <psrao_cfp@sail-bhilaisteel.com> 
reply-to: michaelreed229@gmail.com
to: 
date: Mon, May 23, 2016 at 9:53 PM
subject: I NEED YOUR URGENT HELP
mailed-by: sail-bhilaisteel.com

Hello,

I am CPT. Michael Reed an officer of the U.S Army presently serving with
the US Army security forces in Kabul, Afghanistan. You may not know me but
I really need your help as I have some very important packages to ship to
you for safekeeping until the end of my mission here. Please for security
reasons I will explain more to you once I receive a positive response from
you.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!