Search FraudFYI

Sunday, May 22, 2016

419 scam email from US Army General John Nicholson armygeneraljohnwmicnicholson@yahoo.co.uk

from: Armygeneral Johnwmicnicholson <armygeneraljohnwmicnicholson@yahoo.co.uk> 
reply-to: Armygeneral Johnwmicnicholson <armygeneraljohnwmicnicholson@yahoo.co.uk>
to: 
date: Sat, May 21, 2016 at 7:23 PM
subject: Thanks for the reply
mailed-by: yahoo.co.uk
signed-by: yahoo.co.uk

Dear Friend ,

Thank you for your response email. As i said in my first message, I am General John Nicholson of the United States army. I am an army general and commander of a battalion in Kabul , Afghanistan . I am 48 years old and divorced. I intend to marry again when i return to America after the war in Afghanistan or when i finish my service here.I am an easy going man.

In the cause of the war here in Afghanistan,my command  which i head had a fierce battle with insurgents in Kabul and houses and other properties were destroyed, we find a two trunk boxes containing pure gold and documents certifying that it is 24 carat gold and country of origin of the gold is Dubai ,United Arab emirates in the middle east. I distributed one box of gold to my offices and i have one for myself. In war like this there is no guaranty of anything, there is always room for eventuality. It has occurred to me to send out this gold to a reliable person for safe keep till i an disengaged so that i can sell the gold and have some huge money to fall on in my retirement .From the documents in the box the of the gold is 24 carats and the weight is 240 Kilograms. I have searched the internet about gold so many time.The general price in world market is 1 kg of gold = 39,600 US dollars. I want you to check about it by yourself. So i am going to get 39,600.00 by 240 kg.

You will have 30% of the gold quantity or equivalent in cash when sold.What i want you to do for me is to receive the gold and keep it safe till i will leave here to come and meet you anywhere you are.

I hereby send my picture i took with my military uniform in Afghanistan.I want you to send to me your own picture and your full address including phone number.I can send the box of gold to you through one courier service functioning here.

Awaiting to your quick reply.

Kind Regards,
Gen.John Nicholson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!