Search FraudFYI

Friday, May 27, 2016

419 scam email with Fake Passport from William Samuel Hugh Laidlaw Centrica Chief Executive Officer samlawlaid@hotmail.com 323-364-5781

from: Sam laid law <samlawlaid@hotmail.com> 
to: 
date: Fri, May 27, 2016 at 11:49 AM
subject: Dear Partner
mailed-by: hotmail.com

Dear Partner,

Thanks for your mail and your willingness to assist me on this deal, before your certificate comes out i want to quickly tell you more about myself so that you will know who you are dealing with.

Following my previous mail few minutes ago and regarding your request knowing more of this, I am William Samuel Hugh Laidlaw . I am the chief executive officer of Centrica, the British natural gas and electricity company.

The son of Sir Christopher Laidlaw (1922-2010), former Chairman of BP. I attended Eton College and studied Law at Gonville and Caius College, Cambridge[1] gaining an MA in 1977. I was qualified as a solicitor in 1979 with the Macfarlanes law company. I obtained an MBA in 1981 from the INSEAD Business School in Fontainebleau, France. My father was Director of the Management School for seven years.

I was executive vice president of Global Business Development of the California-based Chevron Corporation from May 2003 and chief executive officer of Enterprise Oil in 2002 (which was bought under his leadership by Shell in 2002 for £3.5bn). The company also faced a hostile takeover from Eni, the Rome-based oil company.

Also joined Centrica in July 2006 taking over from Sir Roy Gardner. I am Chairman of the Executive Committee and the Disclosure Committee. In January 2008, I was appointed a non-executive director of HSBC Holdings plc and in December 2010 and was appointed as the lead non-executive director on the board of the Department for Transport. I am also a member of the UK Prime Minister's Business Advisory Group. Previously I was executive vice president of the Chevron Corporation, chief executive officer at Enterprise Oil and president and chief operating officer at Amerada Hess. Until August 2007, I was a non-executive director of Hanson plc. Also am a trustee of the medical charity RAFT.

I have been Chairman of the Petroleum Science and Technology Institute, based in Aberdeen and President of the United Kingdom Offshore Operators Association.

I am married with three sons (Fergus, Humphrey and Arthur, including two born in June 1990 and September 1992) and a daughter (Clemmie). I lives in Kensington and Chelsea, London. I am married to Deborah (Debbie) Morris-Adams in Aylesbury Vale in Buckinghamshire in April 1989.

Hope this help you know more about me.

I await your response and update.  You can also call me at anytime with the number below.

Tel: +1 323-364-5781
Your Partner,
W. S. H. Laidlaw.

attachment; filename="Passport.jpg"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!