Search FraudFYI

Friday, June 10, 2016

419 scam email from Barrister Adams Gabriel mosesfrank885@gmail.com adamsgabrieltg@gmail.com

from: Adams Gabriel <mosesfrank885@gmail.com> 
reply-to: adamsgabrieltg@gmail.com
to: 
bcc: 
date: Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 7:45 AM
subject: 
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

attachment; filename="Good day my dear2.xml"
Good day my dear,

I am Barrister Adams Gabriel solicitor at law, personal attorney to Engineer  Andrea.Walter gabriel, a national of your country, an Engineer /contractor in Lome- Togo, herein after shall be referred to as my client.

On the 21st of July 2005, my client and his family were involved in a car accident along Nouvissi express Road here in Togo, all occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives, Since then I have made several enquiries to any relating native or person here to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you.

Here is my alternative email (adamsgabrieltg@gmail.com)

Thanks Adam  Gabrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!