Search FraudFYI

Thursday, June 30, 2016

419 scam email from Gen. John W Nicholson Jr. Gen_John@us.army.mil genjohnwnicholson@ighomail.com

Originating IP: 105.226.132.190
Originating ISP: Telkom Internet
City: Johannesburg
Country of Origin: South Africa

from: Gen. John W Nicholson Jr. <Gen_John@us.army.mil> 
reply-to: genjohnwnicholson@ighomail.com
to: 
date: Thu, Jun 30, 2016 at 12:42 AM
subject: Thanks

Dear Friend,

Am Gen. John W Nicholson Jr. i am with the us army in Camp Abu Naji (Al
Amarah)I need you assistant to move some funds out of Iraq and I must
use this medium to assure you that we will succeed in this business . I
would like to be sure of your willingness, trustworthiness commitment
to execute this transaction with me, I cannot afford to compromise these
virtues considering the money involved,it is necessary for me to be
sure of the person whom I will be entrusting this transaction, and my
trust is not given out lightly.

I want this money transferred out of Iraq with your assistance.I want to
know if you are willing to follow up this business seriously. I must
use this medium to let you know that this transaction is LEGAL AND RISK
FREE, I will ensure that we do everything possible from our end here
for you to have a safe delivery of the funds and gold. I have a very good,
trusted and reliable courier contact used mostly by our forces in
Jordan, that can send goods easily through a private military way, to
anywhere in the world, without them being checked at any port of
entry. They can deliver this money for you easily,to any address of your
choice.

The baggage will be tagged as personal effects and covered with a
diplomatic coverage consignment trunk box, and the courier company will
not
know the contents of the boxes.A few friends have used this means to
convey goods, without being checked because of the diplomatic coverage
system.Their charges are very high, but I will negotiate a way out from
this end, till it gets to your door step anywhere and I will follow
up immediately and meet with you for disbursement after you have received it.

I am very sure you will know the best way to handle this money for us,
when it gets to your base. Please do send us your phone numbers and your
address and  I hope the address is where you want us to deliver the goods
through to you. It could be a bank address or your Company address.

I will start making arrangements as to sending the merchandise to you.
Your Direct Phone number will be used to contact you as soon as Shipment
is in motion. I will send the total since I can not take any chances by
keeping cash on me. Your percentage stands at 30%. Meanwhile I need to
know what you do for a living? Are you married with kids? Can you handle
these funds? I will also want to see a copy of your passport or any
form of identification eg. a driver’s license if you have any.

We need to build trust okay? The only people that know about this are just
me and my partner. You know that the security is very important, you
cannot trust anybody therefore, remember to keep it secret. The total sum
amount in the box is $25,000,000 TWENTY FIVE MILLIONS US DOLLARS and
I hope that you can handle it? Everything must be done by email until the
funds are in your possession.

I assure you that we will not have any problem in getting the consignment
to your address if only you work With my directions. We have already
put in place a strategy to counter any odd or contingency, I promise to
hold up my end and hope you should be able to do same. This
transaction should be handle with immense Secrecy, care and prudence.

I will handle the bill involved in getting the consignment to your
destination. Visit the following website
for more details.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm
http://www.rferl.org/content/article/1103032.html

To proceed kindly provide the following details as requested below:

Name:
Destination/Address:
Sex:
Age:
Phone Number:
Occupation:
Nation of Resident:
Copy of any of the following ID card, international passport, driver’s
permit, voter’s card or
PanCard:
The closest airport to your address:

Once I receive the above details, you will be given more
information/instructions.

Note: for security reasons I do advise that you don’t use any email
address that friends or family have
access.

Once again I say thanks.
Gen. John W Nicholson Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!