Search FraudFYI

Friday, June 10, 2016

Romance scam email from Mrs. Sofia Bahizire sofiabahizire1@yanonline.net sofiabahizire01@hotmail.com

from: sofiabahizire1@yanonline.net via yahoo.com 
reply-to: sofiabahizire01@hotmail.com
to: Recipients <sofiabahizire1@yanonline.net>
date: Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 10:18 AM
subject: hello i am looking for serious relationship
signed-by: yahoo.com

Hello my dear friend.
My pleasure to meet you, I know this mail will come to you as a surprise since we have not meet or had a previous correspondence.
My name is Mrs Sofia Bahizire, I am a single young girl, honest, caring and polite. I am searching for a mature man with good sense of humor. I saw your profile on website while browsing and decided to contact you.
I will like us to be friends. Please contact me with the above address, I will details more about myself with pictures to you in my next response. hope to hear from you
soon. thanks.
Yours sincerely.
Sofia

Kindly write me back through my alternative email and get access
to my pictures (sofiabahizire01@hotmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!