Search FraudFYI

Friday, July 29, 2016

419 scam email from Barrister Richard Eastman richard_mani2003@yahoo.com

from: richard mani <richard_mani2003@yahoo.com> 
reply-to: richard mani <richard_mani2003@yahoo.com>
to: 
cc:
date: Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 4:53 AM
subject: Message
mailed-by: yahoo.com
signed-by: yahoo.com


Attn: Send your reply to  richard_mani2003@yahoo.com

I am Barrister Richard Eastman, a legal practitioner, I am the personal attorney to Mr.Joseph Barker who died in a motor accident on the 7th June, 2013, my client, his wife and their only daughter were involved in a car accident along Novissi express Road Togo. All passengers in the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then , it has been extremely difficult for me to locate any of my clients extended relatives for the claiming of US$8.5 million he deposited in a bank in Togo.

Due to the common fact I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 3 years now I am seeking your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since it is my obligation to appoint the person of my choice as the next of kin so that the proceeds of his account can be paid to you. On receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim.
What I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you and I during and after claiming the fund.
Best Regards,

Richard Eastman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!