Search FraudFYI

Thursday, July 21, 2016

419 scam email from Dr. Robert Benson Money Gram Department gram.@poppy.ocn.ne.jp mg.office06@gmail.com +299-99337730

Originating IP: 163.54.70.3
Originating ISP: Aomori Public University
City: Aomori
Country of Origin: Japan

from: MONEYGRAM <Gram.@poppy.ocn.ne.jp> 
reply-to: MONEYGRAM <mg.office06@gmail.com>
to: 
date: Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 6:48 AM
subject: YOUR FUND HAS BEEN SENT TODAY REF#:#94575379
mailed-by: poppy.ocn.ne.jp

Hello my dear.

how are you today hope you are fine? I write to inform you that we have already sent you $5000.00. Unite State Dollars through Money Gram as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment total sum of $1.600.000.00 (One Million Six Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) via Money Gram by our Government,

I was trying to send you an E-mail since yesterday with the Money Gram payment Details but the message keep returning back I don't really know why, therefore I try to re-send the e-mail to you again today with all the Money Gram payment information for you to pick up the money from any location Money Gram around you,.

Here is the Money Gram information
REF#: ___________94575379
Sender's Name: ____Mark Ambrose
Text Question:______trust
Answer:___________HONEST
Amount: __________$6000.00.

Please copy all this information and run to any nearest Money Gram location of your choice to pick up the $8000. And call me back to send you another payment today, my direct phone line is +299 99337730, Call me once you pick up the info Director Manager: Dr.Robert Benson. call or email me once you picked up this $6000.00. United State Dollars to enable me send you another information to you today,

I am waiting for your call once you pick up this $6000.00. Please E-mail me your direct telephone number because I need to be calling you once we send any payment for the information. Note we really need your current direct phone so that once we make any payment we can call you for the REF#.

Yours in Service
Dr.Robert Benson
Money Gram Department Benin Republic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!