Search FraudFYI

Saturday, July 23, 2016

419 scam email from The Dying Widow Mrs. Katherine Pascal test@fcl.local arinze.p@yahoo.com

Originating IP: 197.234.219.66
Originating ISP: Spacetel Benin
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Benin

from: Mrs Katherine Pascal <test@fcl.local> via fclogistique.com 
reply-to: arinze.p@yahoo.com
to: 
date: Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 10:35 AM
subject: Accept my gift for humanity.
mailed-by: fclogistique.com

Greetings,

I am Mrs Katherine Pascal. an aging widow suffering from Cancer illness.
I have some funds Which I have inherited from my late husband, the sum
of  ($10.9 Million Dollars) And I needed a very honest and sincere
Individual or co-operate organization that will use the fund for work of
humanity,

I found your email address from the Human resources data base and
decided to contact you. Please if you would be able to use the funds for
the work of humanity as I have stated here in order to fulfill my late
husband wishes please, kindly reply me back immediately

Thanks.
Regards,
Mrs.Katherine Pascal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!