Search FraudFYI

Sunday, July 24, 2016

419 scam email from Miss Rose rosemorgan1974@yahoo.com

from: rosemorgan1974@yahoo.com 
reply-to: rosemorgan1974@yahoo.com
to: 
date: Sat, Jul 23, 2016 at 2:44 PM
subject: From Miss Rose.
mailed-by: yahoo.com
signed-by: yahoo.com

Hello Dear ,

Good day to you,I hope my mail will meet you in good health.Let me write you more about myself and my present situation. I came across my late father WILL and statement of account and death certificate, In His WILL, It was stated  that my late father deposited the sum of $5.7M (Five Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars) In one of the leading bank with my name as the next of Kin.

So i will like you to help me transfer $5.7M (Five Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars) to your account and help me with it's Investment, I will give you all information that you will need.I have kept this secret to my self, until i went to meet with the bank director who told me that i need a foreign partner to assist me with the transfer of the funds and the investment, that is when i decided to look for a man that will love me that we can together claim this money and live happily together as husband and wife.

Please i want you to keep all i have told you a top secret until the money is transferred into your bank account. Send me your Picture photograph and your telephone number, I will write you more in my next mail. I will be happy if you can sincerely assist me, and i have mind up my mind to give to you 10% of the total money after it has been transferred into your care. My Prayers is for God to help us through this transaction and i know by God's grace everything will be fine. I will be waiting to hearing from you on your willingness to assist me with the transfer of my inheritance funds.

Yours Sincerely,
Miss Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!