Search FraudFYI

Thursday, July 21, 2016

419 scam email from Mr. Christopher Benjamin's Dying Widow Mrs. Sophia Benjamin julliet_9373@yahoo.co.jp mrssophiabenjamin@gmail.com mrssophiabenjamin55@yahoo.com

Originating IP: 41.189.32.111
Originating ISP: Cote D'ivoire Telecom
City: Abidjan
Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire

Sender: julliet_9373@yahoo.co.jp
from: mrs sophia benjamin <mrssophiabenjamin@gmail.com> 
reply-to: mrs sophia benjamin <mrssophiabenjamin55@yahoo.com>
to: 
date: Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 11:16 AM
subject: Donation from Mrs. Sophia Benjamin, I am married to Mr. Christopher  Benjamin who worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in 2004, We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death, both born again Christian.  Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my husband was alive he deposited the sum of ($ 2.5 million) in the bank here in Abidjan suspense account. Currently, the fund is still in the bank. Recently, my doctor told me that I have serious sickness which is cancer problem. What disturbs me most is my stroke sickness.  Knowing my condition I decided to donate this fund to church or those who utilize this money the way I would recommend here.  I want a church that will use this fund for orphanages, widows, to promote the word of God and the effort that the house of God is maintained.  Send me the following information, as per below.  Your full name.............Address ................Age.................occupatio.........................  Still blessed in you. Yours in Christ, Sister Sophia Benjamin

Donation from Mrs. Sophia Benjamin ($ 2.5 million) for the work of God

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!