Search FraudFYI

Sunday, July 24, 2016

419 scam email from Mr. Dave Johnson jardosk@post.sk mrdavejohnson27@gmail.com

Originating IP: 195.146.144.201
Originating ISP: Slovak Telecom
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Slovakia

from: MR.DAVE JOHNSON <jardosk@post.sk> 
reply-to: "MR.DAVE JOHNSON" <mrdavejohnson27@gmail.com>
to: 
date: Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 6:05 PM
subject: YOUR FULL ATTENTION IS NEEDED PLEASE

Hello

My name is Mr.Dave Johnson  i work in the bank. I get your contact from internet search i hope that you will not betray this trust and confident that am about to repose in you for the benefit of our both families i am in need of your help as a foreigner to transfer sum of $10.750 million U.S dollars (Ten million Seven Hundred and fifty U.S dollars) into your account risk is completely %100 free. Please I will like you to keep this proposal as top secret and Also note that you will have 35% of the above mentioned fund, while 65% will be for me if you agree to transact this business with me I will give you full details of this transaction immediately you notify me your interest by sending your data.
Your Full Name.................
Your Country...................
Your Age.......................
Your Occupation.................
Phone Number....................
Office Address..................
Copy of your passport...........
or ID card......................

Please assist me to Invest in Lucrative Business in your country NOTE: As you finished reading this letter send mail to me immediately if you are Interested. Best Regards Mr.Dave Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!