Search FraudFYI

Friday, July 29, 2016

419 scam email from Mrs. Lizzy Bryan contardi@infovia.com.ar Mr. Terry Kay terrykay385@gmail.com

Originating IP: 105.112.27.250
Originating ISP: Airtel Networks Limited
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria

from: Mrs Lizzy Bryan <contardi@infovia.com.ar> 
reply-to: terrykay385@gmail.com
to: 
date: Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 6:32 PM
subject: Attention: My Dear,
mailed-by: infovia.com.ar

Attention: My Dear,

I have received the cheque from bank three days a go and kept the
cheque with Mr Terry Kay as we discussed.Please mail him immediately
to send the cheque to you. I am in Colombia now. I kept USD950.000.00 cashier cheque and will send you
the rest of money after my business trip here. I send you so many mails but all
bounced back.So mail Mr Terry Kay with below email for him to send the cheque
to you:(terrykay385@gmail.com) Thanks and do let me know when you receive it.

1.FULL NAME:____________________
2.ADDRESS: __________
3.E-MAIL ADDRESS:_____________
4.TELEPHONE NUMBER:__________________
5.YOUR PASSWORD:__________________

Hoping to hear from you.
Thanks and God bless you and your family.

Mrs lizzy bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!