Search FraudFYI

Thursday, July 28, 2016

419 scam email from Mrs. Rose Daniel anaxto@speedy.com.ar hazzeoffice@yahoo.com

Originating IP: 197.234.219.55
Originating ISP: Spacetel Benin
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Benin

from:    Mrs Rose Daniel <anaxto@speedy.com.ar>
reply-to:    hazzeoffice@yahoo.com
to:   
date:    Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 4:54 AM
subject:    From the desk of Mrs. Rose Daniel.
mailed-by:    speedy.com.ar

From the desk of Mrs. Rose Daniel.

I am here by apologizing for the delayed of your $50,000.00 Fifty
Thousand United State Dollars because I travelled out of country since
and have been in Paris-France all this while; I just came back 2 days
ago.

However I asked Mr. Frank Mark about your funds and he told me that
you did not get the fund till this date. I asked him why and he
explained to me that you couldn't be able to pay the required fee
needed to start releasing your payments. I ask him why they requested
such huge amount from you instead of $29 I instructed him before I
traveled.

Right now the only amount you have to send to my (Secretary LUIS OBADI)
is only $29 for the activation of your Western Union VAT File
paper, to entitle you receiving your daily payments till done?
The $29 should be sending to below:

Here is information to send the fee both western union or money gram

Receiver:::LUIS OBADI
Country: Benin Republic
City : Porto Novo
Question:when
Answer: Now
Amount: $29
Mtcn:::
Sender name:

Be advice that after this very $29, therefore will be none payment
from you again than your daily confirming payment of $5,000 till the
whole $50,000.00 is completed.

My word and order to the western union Manager Director is that you
should pay only bet $29 no more no less. Therefore if anybody ask you
for any additional payment after you paying $29, kindly report to me
because the person has cross line of my orders.

Please I'm real sorry for the inconveniences this delayed might cause to you.
Thanks:
Email(hazzeoffice@yahoo.com)

Mrs Rose Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!