Search FraudFYI

Friday, July 22, 2016

Loan scam message left as a comment on the FraudFYI blog from Jubrin Finance jubrinunityfinancialloan@gmail.com

Posted by jubrin.finance https://draft.blogger.com/profile/16977502576214125465
My name is Elsa Holloway. I live in the US state of California, and I'm very happy woman today? I said to myself that any loan the bank can change my life and my family, and I refer anyone that is looking for a loan for Them.They gave me family, my happiness, you need a loan of $ 250,000.00 to start my life all over widow with two (2) of kids I meant this for fear of lending loan honest and God on the Internet , which helped me a loan of USD $ 250,000.00 Inc., are in fact the fear of God 's people, a reputable loan company. I am very happy that I got my loan today. If you in need of a loan and you are 100% sure to repay the loan , please contact them and please tell them that the woman, Elsa Holloway refer you to them. communication via email: jubrinunityfinancialloan@gmail.com on PHISHING ALERT!! Phishing email from Mr William mrw6823@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!