Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Romance scam email from Jenny and/or Jeni Karuma jamiaydi22@gmail.com jeni_karuma@yahoo.com Arabic & English

from: JENI KARUMA <jamiaydi22@gmail.com> 
reply-to: jeni_karuma@yahoo.com
to: 
bcc: 
date: Sun, Jul 24, 2016 at 12:49 PM
subject: hi
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

مرحبا، اسمي جيني، أنا فتاة شابة جميلة مليئة بالحب والرعاية، جئت عبر البريد الإلكتروني من خلال دليل البريد الإلكتروني اليوم الذي أعطاني الفرح والمهتمين أن يكون صديقك لمعرفة ما الذي يحمله المستقبل بالنسبة لنا معا، ل يمكن أن يكتب لي العودة من خلال هذا عنوان البريد الإلكتروني حتى أستطيع أن اقول لكم المزيد عن لي، وتظهر لك صورة بلدي أيضا. (jeni_karuma@yahoo.com)

ربنا يحميك

تفضلوا بقبول فائق الاحترام

جيني


Translated:
Hello, my name is Jenny, I'm pretty young girl full of love and care, I came across an e-mail through e-mail guide the day that gave me joy and interested to be your friend to find out what the future holds for us together, l can write me back through this mail address mail so that I can tell you more about me, and show you my picture as well. ( Jeni_karuma@yahoo.com )

Lord protects you

welcome

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!