Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Work Visa Employment scam reported to the FraudFYI blog by a visitor from Stephen Hester stephenhester1162@yahoo.com James Lucas consolidatedtraveltour@yahoo.com

Subject: Contact the office of the travel agency with out delay.
From: stephenhester1162@yahoo.com
To: <removed to protect identity>
CC: <removed to protect identity>

Hello ,

 Thanks for your mail,The job is still available and thanks for the
interest in my family,and I want you to send your scan copy of
international passport to travel agency here in UK via email.Truly,I
need a foreign nanny.I knew that there are a lot of nanny in UK here
but is just that I need a Nanny from Asian continent that is
caring,loving,motherly care and well determined that can take good
care of my kid for me but with the recommendation from you and that is
the more reason I need your services,hopefully you will be my kid
Nanny and do according to your words.

I reside in London,United Kingdom and do not get worried about any
documents,a travel agency here in the UK will handle that for you as
per your visa just scan & send the copy of your international passport
and CV through email to them,they will apply for visa on your behalf
in the UK Home Office here in United Kingdom and when the visa is
ready the UK Embassy in your country,will call on you,so that they can
endorse the visa on your original passport.Just follow any
instructions i give you because that will make things a reality.

Don't worry about the United Kingdom,it's a nice place to stay and
which I hope you will enjoy staying here with my family and you will
have the access to internet In fact I have a personal PC at home for
myself but my kid usually play games on his own PC, I will get you a
computer to start using for your own use.All expenses made by you will
be refunded immediately you get here.The travel agency will get visa
for you,just scan the copy of your international passport to them for
application of visa. What you have to do now is to contact the travel
agent below here in UK so that they can make the arrangement for your
coming over via this information below:

Contact Person:James Lucas
Email:( consolidatedtraveltour@yahoo.com)

Contact the Travel Agent and make inquiries about the tickets and
other documents needed for your coming over from your country to the
United Kingdom and get back to me via email and before applying for
the visa, the documents that will be prepared by the Agent are needed
at the UK Home Office here.The documents have to be done by the Agent
first and for this you have to make things faster so that your coming
can be faster.

Looking forward to hear from you soonest.
Remain blessed in Jesus name.
Stephen Hester

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!