Search FraudFYI

Monday, August 1, 2016

419 scam email from Barrister Tony Manssa tonmatogo8@gmail.com tonymanssa11@gmail.com

from: Tony Manssa <tonmatogo8@gmail.com> 
reply-to: tonymanssa11@gmail.com
to: 
bcc: 
date: Sat, Jul 30, 2016 at 2:56 PM
subject: Urgent help
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com


My Dear,
I am Barrister Tony Manssa attorney at Law, I am seeking your
confidence to apply for the deposit claim inheritance fund of my late
client a nationality of your country, who lived here in Lome, Republic
of Togo for many years until he unfortunately died with his entire
family in auto crash, he bear the same surname with you.I have
searched for his family relatives to repatriate his estate, but to be
unsuccessful. Hence my contact to you is for you to stand as the heir
apparent (Next of Kin) to receive his estate valued at US$4,500,000.00
which he deposited in a bank before his death. Could you be able to
receive the above sum into your bank account?

Best Regards
Barrister Tony Manssa
Principal Attorney.
Lome - Togo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!