Search FraudFYI

Monday, August 1, 2016

419 scam email from Bella William cecilia.cavo@alice.it Rev. John Mark dhlcompeny1234@gmail.com +229-68866949

Originating IP: 41.85.176.88
Originating ISP: Opt Benin / Benin Telecom
City: Cotonou
Country of Origin: Benin

from: Bella William <cecilia.cavo@alice.it> 
reply-to: dhlcompeny1234@gmail.com
to: 
date: Sat, Jul 30, 2016 at 7:55 AM
subject: HELLO MY DEAR GOOD FRIEND
mailed-by: alice.it

Hello my dear friend,
How are you over there in your country or elsewhere? I believe you are fine
and doing well. I hope my mail meets you in good health today. I am much
delighted and privileged to contact you again, after all these time, it takes
destiny and courage to remember good friends like you and at the same time,
show gratitude to you despite circumstances that made us separate and disrupted
our transaction, which ultimately did not work out as we had projected then.

I am happy to inform you that I have successfully transferred the fund with the
cooperation of a new partner from Netherlands. I use this opportunity to inform
you that the transaction has finally worked out and I am contacting you to let
you know that I have left a bank draft check of $1.5 million for your
compensation, I handed the bank draft check to a Reverend Father John Mark
before leaving the country, and I instructed him to deliver the check to you
once you contact him.

I will like you to accept the check as it is from the bottom of my heart. I
really appreciated your tremendous effort and contribution to start off and
make things work to the stage you were unable to continue. Please contact
reverend Father John Mark with bellow info.

NAME: REV JOHN MARK
EMAIL: dhlcompeny1234@gmail.com
PHONE: +229 688-669-49

Please remember to fill your information as bellow when contacting Reverend
Father John Mark ok.

Full Name:----------
Home Address:----------
Your country:----------
Your phone number:----------
A copy of your ID Card:----------

Greetings

Bella William

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!