Search FraudFYI

Saturday, August 20, 2016

419 scam email from Harley Wang Ecobank Foreign Operations hawn1212@hotmail.com

from: Harley Wang <hawn1212@hotmail.com>
to: 
date: Fri, Aug 19, 2016 at 9:43 AM
subject: more information/my suggestion
mailed-by: hotmail.com
signed-by: hotmail.com

Hello I will start off by thanking you for your response. My name is Harley Wang I am with the foreign operations of Eco Bank LTD. (Sao Tome and Principe) I am beseeching your aid to transfer US$21.4M from my bank, it is lying idle with no one ever coming to lay claim to it.

This fund originally belongs to a late client Fayez Abiri a business man who made a fixed numbered deposit with a value of US$17,901,000.00 in my branch. When his stipulated time elapsed, a notification was sent to him so he would advise on extending his term of deposit but we did not hear from him. As his banking officer, I decided to carry out my own investigation as to his whereabouts only to find out he had died of Kidney infection.

My client never named a beneficiary in his account mandate before he passed away and at the expiration of six {6} years, if a person dies intestate, the law prescribes the estate be distributed to the person's spouse and/or children. However, if there are none of these, the estate can be distributed to the next closest group of living relatives, whether they be parents, grandparents, First cousins, aunts & uncles, or second cousins in extreme cases. And if no identifiable next of kin, the estate generally reverts to the government.

My suggestion is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to receive this money and we share it together.

Be reminded that, I am NOT saying you are related to the Testator but this can easily be achieved if you understand the details of the transaction and maintain maximum confidentiality and discreteness

I have evaluated the risk associated with this arrangement and I guarantee that if you follow my guidelines religiously, it will be peril free and it is worth undertaking.

If you intend in doing this business with me, please give me confirmation to proceed.

Harley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!