Search FraudFYI

Monday, August 1, 2016

419 scam email from Liliane Bettencourt info@foundation.net liliane.bettencourt212@outlook.com

Originating IP: 196.207.131.194
Originating ISP: Wananchi-ke
City: Nairobi
Country of Origin: Kenya

from: Liliane Bettencourt Foundation <info@foundation.net> 
reply-to: liliane.bettencourt212@outlook.com
to: 
date: Sun, Jul 31, 2016 at 9:33 AM
subject: Re: Good Day Lucky One

--
I, Liliane authenticate this email, you can read about me on:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liliane_Bettencourt I write to you because I
intend to give to you a portion of my Net-worth which I have been banking.
I want to cede it out as gift hoping it would be of help to you and others
too. Respond for confirmation.

With love,
Liliane Bettencourt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!