Search FraudFYI

Saturday, August 20, 2016

419 scam email from Mr. Godwin Emefiele Central Bank of Nigeria Executive Governor teste@corecon-sc.org.br Mr. Ibe Paul Central Bank of Nigeria Officer In Charge cenbank.apex1@gmail.com

Originating IP: 158.69.130.34
Originating ISP: Ovh Hosting
City: Montréal
Country of Origin: Canada

from: CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA CBN <teste@corecon-sc.org.br> 
reply-to: cenbank.apex1@gmail.com
to: 
date: Fri, Aug 19, 2016 at 6:13 AM
subject: PAYMENT UPDATE FROM THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA CBN.
mailed-by: corecon-sc.org.br

PAYMENT UPDATE FROM THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA CBN.

I am Mr. Godwin Emefiele, the Executive Governor Central Bank of Nigeria CBN, I was born in August 4, 1961 (Age: 55 Years). I want to announce to you that I am very happy to be among the living today since I am still alive, because I had a fatal accident and I was saved from the sudden death.

Since the day I had this accident, I made a vow and said that after my birth day in this Month of August, that I am going to use my good office and virtue power vested on me as the Executive Governor Central Bank of Nigeria, to release your money which has been floating in the CBN Foreign Reserve Account for a very long times now. I have decided to do this in order to express my gratitude for being among the living today.

Based on the time wasted in realization of your fund, I decided not to waste time any more hence I instructed the Overall Manager OM, on ATM CARD to upload the total sum of ( US$12,482,761.00 ) Twelve Million Four Hundred and Eighty Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Sixty One United States Dollars into an ATM CARD in your favour.

The above mentioned amount ie; US$12,482,761.00 comprises your principal amount and the interest accrued which is the exactly amount quoted in your payment file. I want to let you know that every necessary arrangement pertaining to release of your fund has been perfectly concluded and you are going to receive your ATM CARD right on your door step.

The reason why I am contacting you today is because yesterday evening before our closing hour the Overall Manager on ATM CARD, has contacted me and informed me that your ATM CARD is ready. This is why I decided to let you know about my latest decision to pay you so that you will also rejoice and celebrate with me in this Month of my celebration.

You are therefore required as a matter of urgency to contact MR. IBE PAUL, whom I have handed your ATM CARD over as the officer in-charge of your payment as he is gong to monitor everything from the beginning to the end. He is a very humble and well respected nice man and he has good reputation in this Country, he is to handle your payment to make sure that you receive your ATM CARD at the appropriate time.

Go ahead and contact Mr. Ibe Paul on the following email address so that he can attend to you immediately. E-mail: cenbank.apex1@gmail.com The only thing you can send to him to make sure that he is dealing with the right person is; (1). your full name. (2). your home or office address. (4). your cell phone and office number.

Please informed that the only thing receiving of your ATM CARD will cost you is the delivery fee of your ATM CARD so that it will be delivered to your home address. The reason why I decided to let you know everything is to enable you know everything so as to let you know how you can arrange and organize yourself ok.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Godwin Emefiele,
The Executive Governor.

Central Bank of Nigeria CBN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!