Search FraudFYI

Sunday, August 28, 2016

419 scam email from Mr. Richead Phillip's Dying Widow Mrs. Elizabeth Phillip Bishop mrselizabe45@outlook.com mrselizabe@yahoo.co.jp elizabeth02020@yahoo.co.jp

Originating IP: 41.189.39.224
Originating ISP: Cote D'ivoire Telecom
City: Abidjan
Country of Origin: Cote D'Ivoire

Sender: elizabeth02020@yahoo.co.jp
from: mrs eliabeth phillip <mrselizabe45@outlook.com> 
reply-to: mrs eliabeth phillip <mrselizabe@yahoo.co.jp>
to: 
date: Sat, Aug 27, 2016 at 6:32 PM
subject: Donation from Mrs. Elizabeth Phillip Bishop [38 rue des martyrs cocody Abidjan, Ivory Coast.     Dearest one in Christ,   I am from  Kuwait. I am married to Mr. Richead  Phillip, who worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in 2010. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.   Before his death, both born again Christian. Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my husband was alive he deposited the sum of  ($ 2.5 million) in the bank here in Abidjan suspense account.   Currently, the fund is still in the bank. Recently, my doctor told me that I have serious sickness which is cancer problem. What disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Knowing my condition I decided to donate this fund to church or those who utilize this money the way I would recommend here. I want a church that will use this fund for orphanages, widows, to promote the word of God and the effort that the house of God is maintained.   The Bible is for us to understand that blessed is the hand that gives. I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I do not want my husband's efforts to be used by unbelievers. I do not want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner. That's why I'm taking this decision. I'm not afraid of death, so I know where I'm going. I know that I'm going to be in the bosom of man. Exodus 14 vs 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I hold my peace.   I do not need a telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the presence of my husband's relatives around me always and I do not want them to know about this development. In God all things are possible. As soon as I get an answer I will give you contact of the bank here in Abidjan. I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd. My happiness is that I lived a life worthy Christian. Whoever wants to serve the lord must serve him in spirit and in truth. Always praying for their whole lives.   Reply me for more information's, in your reply will give me room in sourcing another church or person for the same purpose. Let me assure you that they will act accordingly as specified. Hope to get an answer.   Send me the following information, as per below.   Your full name ..........Address ...........Age ...............The occupation ........Photo ............... Still blessed in you.Yours in Christ, Sister Elizabeth Phillip. MADdOG PHOTOGRAPHYon

Donation from Mrs. Elizabeth Phillip the sum of 2.5 million dollars for the charity work of God

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!