Search FraudFYI

Monday, August 22, 2016

419 scam email from Mrs. Farida M. Waziri St. Joseph Medical Center and/or EFCC Boss faridawaz14@yahoo.com feridamwaziri@gmail.com faridawaziri177@yahoo.com 253-948-4897

from: Mrs. Farida M Waziri <faridawaz14@yahoo.com> 
reply-to: "Mrs. Farida M Waziri" <feridamwaziri@gmail.com>
to: 
date: Sun, Aug 21, 2016 at 3:57 PM
subject: ARE YOU DEAD OR ALIVE ?????
mailed-by: yahoo.com
signed-by: yahoo.com


Mrs. Farida M. Waziri
St. Joseph Medical Center
1717 South J Str, Tacoma
WA 98405 -USA.
Phone: (253) 948-4897
Date: 05/27/ 2016
faridawaziri177@yahoo.com

Confessing my Sins

To whom it may concern,

What is the problem with you and why silent? For your information I wouldn't want my effort assigning to your name US$750,000.00 as a compensation for my misconduct towards you & few others 2009/2011 while heading position of Nigeria E.F.C.C Boss/Chairperson turn's in vain.

However, having realized that power, wealth & influence without Christ is vanity, I have decided to change from my evil ways by adopting a new life in Christ according to the book of (2 Corinthians 5:17) which I achieved after been baptized by the Archbishop J. Sartain who lectured me on the way of Christ/Salvation.

Why are mine saying all this? the paying Bank (ECOBANK Nigeria Plc) wrote me through my account officer Mr. Frank Iheji who said that you have not come forth for the claim of your fund, and he went further to say that ECOBAK has given 5days ultimatum to reverse into funds originating ACCT if claimed is not made by rightful beneficiary's.

Your urgent response is needed hence I shall soon be undergoing a heart surgery operation on which I am pleading your intercession on my behalf.

Yours Sincerely,

Mrs. Farida M. Waziri,
Former (E.F.C.C) Boss.
Phone: (253) 948-4897

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!