Search FraudFYI

Sunday, September 4, 2016

419 scam email from Cpt. Dunham Gair fa14440@mail.penghu.gov.tw cpt_dunhamgair@foxmail.com

Originating IP: 104.131.92.125
Originating ISP: Digital Ocean
City: New York
Country of Origin: United States

from: fa14440@mail.penghu.gov.tw 
reply-to: fa14440@mail.penghu.gov.tw
to: 
date: Sun, Sep 4, 2016 at 1:51 AM
subject: Pls. I need your help
mailed-by: mail.penghu.gov.tw

Hello Friend,

It's of desperation that I seek for your urgent assistance to evacuate some important items out of here,If only you can guarantee me of your utmost trust. I am Cpt.Dunham Gair  of the 53rd Air Borne Division of the United States Military currently stationed in camp Al-Qaim here in Mosul, Iraq, recently deployed to Damascus, Syria for peace keeping mission. If this message is acknowledged, please do write to my private e-mail:cpt_dunhamgair@foxmail.com  to enable me proceed with detailed informations.

Regards

Cpt. Dunham Gair 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!