Search FraudFYI

Friday, September 9, 2016

419 scam email from Mr. Thomas William Diamond Bank Director General christifisher75253@gmail.com ww.diamondbankplc.benin@gmail.com +229-63916705

from:    DIAMOND BANK PLC <christifisher75253@gmail.com>
reply-to:    ww.diamondbankplc.benin@gmail.com
to:   
cc:
date:    Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 6:17 PM
subject:    FROM DIAMOND BANK DIRECTOR GENERAL
mailed-by:    gmail.com
signed-by:    gmail.com


welcome to Diamond bank Plc.
Attention:Beneficiary

Before I commence I will like to explain myself to you, my name is Mr. Thomas William, the new director Diamond bank Plc Benin Republic West African, my dear, I want to use this opportunity to inform you that I was now the director and it have not been a month now, so I went through the scheme of work of this honorable bank and find out that your name and your fund valued $3.5 Million dollars was here for six months.

So it amaze me so much and then I went to the IMF office Benin and reported this to them to know what is their aim and they told me that bank former director Mr. Mondargon White, was the one that curse all this he collect money for peoples and then refuse to transfer their fund, so my dear the Lord I serve will not allow such thing to happen here in my seat, so I hereby to declare to you now to get us your full information so that your fund will be wired into your account immediately OK without wasting time, I do not like betraying people and no one will do such to me.

This is what we needed from you now so that your fund will be transfer through this bank immediately and also you will pay for Ownership Certificate which will cost $150 only. My best suggestion to you is that you have to be fast and send the $150 usd as the Ownership so that I can call your director for easy hit in your personal account details.

Here is the information on how to send the $150 usd through western Union or Money Gram around you.

Receiver’s name............ MAC MUO
Country..........Benin Republic,
City..........Cotonou,
Text Question...........God?
Answer.............Bless,
Amount...........$150 usd,
Mtcn no..........
Sender’s name..........

Once again make sure you reconfirm your information bellow to avoid any fourth when we start your transfer.

Your account number........
Name of bank..............
Bank address.............
Bank user name............
Routing number............
Home address.............
Copy of id................
Your phone number.........
Your occupation...........

Once you forward this to this bank I assure you that you are will receive your fund within 72 hours OK, if your are able to call me free call this line +229 63916705.or E-mail: ww.diamondbankplc.benin@gmail.com

Thanks and remain bless,
My regards to your family.

Mr. Thomas William
Diamond bank director general

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!