Search FraudFYI

Friday, September 9, 2016

419 scam email from Mrs. Saibya Al-Gazeri ia@mim.kiev.ua salgazeri@outlook.com

Originating IP: 197.211.57.60
Originating ISP: Globacom Ltd
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria

from: ia <ia@mim.kiev.ua> 
reply-to: salgazeri@outlook.com
to: 
date: Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 6:49 AM
subject: Al-Gazeri
mailed-by: mim.kiev.ua

Dear beloved

I know that this email will come to you as a surprise because we had no previous communication, but i implore you to take a little of your time to go through it for the decision you make. This project to establish charity foundation was agreed between me and my late husband before his death three years ago.

I made a promise to my late husband to use the sum of €35,000 000.00 (Thirty Five Million Euros) I inherited from him to establish charity foundation for the sake of the poor and less privileged children. My decision to contact you is because I have been recently diagnosed with Blood Cancer and the doctor said I have less than 8 weeks to live. I am in the hospital now receiving treatment.

My present health condition does not allow me to fulfill this vow I made to my late husband on his dying bed, I wish to keep these funds safe by donating them to you on trust with legal agreement on how to use the funds to establish the desired charity foundation and for the upkeep of my 17 years old daughter. You have been chosen by divine to handle this noble assignment.

Send you reply as soon as possible to enable me give you the full details. Time is of great importance.

Yours sincerely
Mrs. Saibya Al-Gazeri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!