Search FraudFYI

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Loan scam message left as a comment on the FraudFYI blog from Mrs. Rose Barry rosebarry1@yahoo.com

Posted by Eko Loan https://plus.google.com/106522219436829201659
Hello everyone, My name is Mrs Hellen Paul and i am talking as the happiest person in the whole wide world today and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will tell the name to the whole wild world and i am so happy to say that my family is back for good because i was in need a loan of $ 85,000 USD to start my life all over as i am a single mum with 3kids and the whole world seemed like it was hanging on me until i met the GOD sent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family, a GOD fearing lender, Mrs Rose Barry , She was the Savior GOD sent to rescue my family and at first i thought it was not going to be possible until i received my loan of $ 85,000 USD , i will advise any one who is in genuine need of a loan to contact Mrs Rose Barry ,via email at:rosebarry1@yahoo.com because She is the most understanding and kind hearten lender. Mrs Hellen Paul Testimony on how i got my loan on Loan scam email from Jesse Peterson w.lily@posindonesia.co.id jessepeterson28@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!