Search FraudFYI

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Romance scam email with Stolen Photos from Terry Catford terrycatford@gmail.com

from: terry Catford <terrycatford@gmail.com> 
to: 
date: Sat, Sep 3, 2016 at 12:46 AM
subject: Hello More About Terry
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

It's nice getting a mail from you. Anyway am really not good with the whole self description thing by email but can hit you on some few thing about me.

My name is Terry  Catford and  I work on Contracts that has to do with construction.(Business Consultant) and a single parent at the same time who is trying to get busy with work, and i hope to meet someone who is trying to keep things real as well, got to be sincere, honest, caring and loving. I think that one of my best qualities is my sense of humor. It really gives me a lot of satisfaction when I am able to bring a smile, or a chuckle to someone from something that I said or did. I really enjoy brightening up a persons day if I get the opportunity. Now don't get me wrong, I think that life has plenty of serious moments, but it is good to keep things in perspective, and a sense of humor is important. I would do my very best to keep you entertained . Life would not be dull with me around that is for sure.

I consider myself to be reasonably intelligent, I have a good disposition. I am rather easy going, rarely get frustrated or upset. I am an empathetic person, and a very good listener; which I feel is important. Always looking for ways to improve the quality of life for my significant other and myself. I also consider myself to be a religious person, and feel that having good moral values is important. I am ambitious, motivated, and determined. You are the right person for me, let's take the chance to get along, leave the rest to me.. I will do all that i can to make things work out..

I am a down to earth person and appreciate the simple things in life.My friends would say I am a strong and successful man. I am an open, caring, sensitive and loving person. Very affectionate, with the right person.i also like to cook. Enjoy working out at the gym several times a week. like to have a good laugh & meaningful conversations, and just enjoying life.

Love Romantic candlelight dinners and love to give out the unexpected bunch of flowers to her. I am financially stable with a great job and wonderful people around me.I have worked and traveled extensively through Europe,Australia and Middle East and i own my business.i have been happy with my life so far and want to see it grow fruitful in many more years with a partner with same values.

Am willing to give and risk everything for the right person. Willing to work on her happiness everyday. Will be affectionate, honest, nice & kind to her always. Her hobbies she likes, then I would love to do them with you. I will even dance for you, though I will suck majorly at it....Lol, Yes, I know "majorly" is not a word. If she's social, then I want to be social with her. Or if she enjoys the quiet time then I am happy to be quiet with her.

All that is needed is the chemistry. I also ask that she affectionate, kind and giving. That's it.kindly send me your photos of you so that i can send you pictures too.i will give you a call  if i  live your  your number

Hope you did not get bored reading my email.

Hope to hear from you..

Terry

attachment; filename="481082_300.jpg"





attachment; filename="780590_920.jpg"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!