Search FraudFYI

Saturday, October 29, 2016

419 scam email from Barrister James Peters bjamespeters121@gmail.com

Originating IP: 197.211.63.9
Originating ISP: Globacom-as
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria

from:    via smtpauth05.mfg.siteprotect.com
reply-to:    bjamespeters121@gmail.com
to:   
date:    Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 1:26 AM
subject:    hope to find you in good faith
mailed-by:    smtpauth05.mfg.siteprotect.com

Dear Friend,

My name is Barriester  James Peters, Personal attorney to my late client who died of heart attack in 2015. He deposited $15,500,000.00 in a Bank here. He died without any registered next of kin as he was long divorced and had no child.

The bank contacted me and said that they will confiscate his account and money if i fail to present any of his relative. I
 contacted you because you can perfectly handle this transaction and fit in as his next of kin, We can work together to claim this money and share it 50/50.

Kindly get back to me with your information as stated below for more details

Full name:
Contact Address:
Mobile Phone Number:
country:
your gmail or hotmail or yahoo
and a valide I . D card

Kindly reply me through this email address for more details (bjamespeters121@gmail.com)

Yours Sincerely,
Barrister JAMES PETERS.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!