Search FraudFYI

Monday, October 17, 2016

419 scam email from The Dying Widow Mrs. Stephanie Smith ss110@okombt.com ss4charity04@yahoo.co.jp ssmith4love@qq.com

Originating IP: 104.255.68.88
Originating ISP: Volumedrive
City: Clarks Summit
Country of Origin: United States

from: Stephanie Smith <ss110@okombt.com> via williamddnd.onmicrosoft.com 
reply-to: ss4charity04@yahoo.co.jp
to: Recipients <ss110@okombt.com>
date: Sat, Oct 15, 2016 at 7:28 AM
subject: Please read and get back to me asap!
signed-by: williamddnd.onmicrosoft.com

Greetings my dear,
I know you will be surprised reading from me today but consider this a divine intervention. My Name is Stephanie Smith, a widow from United States presently suffering from Cancer last stage and the doctor says i do not have much time left. It is my last wish to entrust a huge amount $10.5 Million USD in your care to be used for charity, alleviating the suffering of the less privileged because my fast deteriorating health condition will not permit. This painstaking decision is to help humanity in my little capacity before my time comes because the word of God says that "it is appointed unto man to die once and after this face judgment". I crave your indulgence as a God fearing person and one who sincerely cares for the less privileged to use this money for this purpose of charity,  i will  give you a percentage of the money for your time and commitment.
Please assure me that you will not treat this offer with levity but rather give my bequest continued existence. I await your reply to explain further.
Thank you and Remain blessed,
Mrs. Stephanie Smith.
E-mail : ssmith4love@qq.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!