Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

419 scam email from H. E. Sultan Nasser Al-Suwaidi sultanal-suwaidi@hotmail.com

from: Sultan Al-Suwaidi <sultanal-suwaidi@hotmail.com> 
to: 
date: Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 11:20 AM
subject: Hello More Information
mailed-by: hotmail.com
signed-by: hotmail.com

Dear Friend and Potential Partner,

I hope you are well, Thank you very much for responding to my email and for your interest to this transaction. Let me introduce myself. I'm H.E. Sultan Nasser Al-Suwaidi, former Governor of the Central Bank of the UAE, Chairman – Risk Management Committee, Member – Strategy and Transformation Committee and Non-Executive Director of NBAD.

I want you to know that this transaction is very much genuine and real. You have nothing to worry about for I have put all necessary modalities that will ensure the success of this transaction. I have even arranged for the service of a professional attorney who will make sure this transition is legally carried out putting you as the legal beneficial next of kin to my client Rose Luksic second wife of billionaire Andronico Luksic, who died of cancer in 2005. All you need to do is to follow my directives for this transaction to be completed soonest.

In this light, it is necessary for you to be sure of whom you are transacting with. I will advise you visit the below Website portals

https://www.nbad.com/en-ae/about-nbad/overview/board-of-directors/HE-Sultan-Nasser-AlSuwaidi.html

http://www.ecssr.com/ECSSR/print/prf.jsp?lang=en&prfId=/Profile/Profiles_0128.xml

http://www.thenational.ae/business/banking/uae-central-bank-says-goodbye-to-long-serving-governor

I would want you to understand that during the U.A.E Recessions in 2008, financial institution year audit was done, there was a board decision that all unclaimed funds concerning Inheritance should be declared bad claims to enable financial institution relocate itself against accumulated debts. In the course of my responsibility, I discovered $ 350,000,000.00 USD (Three-Hundred and Fifty Million, United States Dollars) left unclaimed by a deceased customer since December 2006 left for investment purpose. Every exploration I made showed that there is no registered beneficiary to these funds, this is why I contacted you because it would have been my pleasure to have this money to myself or ask any of my family member to conclude this with me but due to the fact that it will not work out that way, I have to search for someone more competent from outside the U.A.E to execute this transaction with me without putting my reputation and years of service in a peril state.

I want to be sure you are ready and proficient to see this transaction with me to achievement. What we both need to achieve this transaction is trust and commitment; I believe with your assistance, we will be able to transfer this large sum conveniently without exercising any fear. Regarding the legality, I want to put it to you that in achieving this transaction, you should know that what affects you implies to me too. But it will be necessary and appreciative for you to give attention to my directives politely as everything shall be done in accordance through the laws of the international banking and guidance policies. What you should put in mind is that, am also a banker, it is my responsibility to make sure everything goes well without worries at all. That is, if you follow up this transaction diligently, it would be completed within some couple of days.

You should not have anything to worry about, my attorney shall be handling all matters of probate on your behalf, he will have all the documents perfected, and with these documents, you shall be able to contact the financial institution to apply for the immediate release and transfer of the funds to the account we shall open in your name with our corresponding bank. I will also perfect the documentations with the assistance of my Attorney to give the transaction the legal right. Before I commence, I will need you to fill and sign the Letter of Confidence which I will send to your after I receive your consent and willingness to work with me. I wait your response.

Regards,

H.E. Sultan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!