Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

419 scam email from Jak Abdullah Fraam Khalsa Fraam Ltd. CEO jak.abfraam@fraam-bureau.sy jakabdullahfraa@gmail.com jakabdullahfrajm@yahoo.com +973-1619636

Originating IP: 81.171.71.91
Originating ISP: Highwinds Network Group, Inc.
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Netherlands

from:    JAK ABDULLAH FRAAM <JAK.ABFRAAM@fraam-bureau.sy>
reply-to:    jakabdullahfraa@gmail.com
to:   
date:    Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 2:28 AM
subject:    I SEEK YOUR MERCIFUL UNDERSTANDING

JAK ABDULLAH FRAAM
CEO Khalsa FRAAM LTD
Khalsa Bureau De Change
Damascus, SYRIA

My Bureau De Change was the biggest in Syria, but the recent crises has taken almost everything i achieved, i have tried severally to transfer funds outside the nation but all effort was to no avail. I tried the means of cash movement and was able to move 148$ Million US Dollars to Bahrain. I planned to establish here in Bahrain as Arabian Nation unfortunately someone that i trusted so much reported me to the government, the total sum of 120$ Million US Dollars has been confiscated by Bahrain Government which i am currently facing court case, but i was able to move 28$ Million US Dollars to Madrid the moment i noticed fowl play from my closest friend whom i trusted like a brother.

At this junction, i need your mercy to quickly clear the 28$ Million US Dollars in Madrid and keep it safe till my court case here in Bahrain is over. This 28$ Million US Dollars is my last hope else i commit suicide because the Syria war has taken the precious life of my WIFE and Daughter. My life is full of pains, tears rolling down everyday without anybody to console me.

I shall give you the details to quickly clear the 28$ Million which was successfully moved to Madrid waiting for final handover to any receiver that i will authorize, i strongly believe that you will be kind enough to protect life instead of wasting it. please be merciful unto me with your best assistance to keep the funds safe amd you will be rewarded with 30% of the total amount.

Yours faithfully,

JAK ABDULLAH FRAAM
CEO Khalsa FRAAM LTD
Khalsa Bureau De Change
Phone: +973 1619636
jakabdullahfrajm@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!