Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

419 scam email from Mr. John Richard Kalaba gudrun.home@iburst.co.za johnrichardkalaba1111@gmail.com johnkalaba1111@hotmail.com +27-621524532

Originating IP: 105.5.98.24
Originating ISP: Cell-c
City: n/a
Country of Origin: South Africa

from: John Richard Kalaba <gudrun.home@iburst.co.za> 
reply-to: johnrichardkalaba1111@gmail.com
to: Recipients <gudrun.home@iburst.co.za>
date: Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 4:05 AM
subject: PROPOSAL to you.

Dear: Friend,
URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL.

You may be surprise to receive this mail since you don't know me personally, but with due respect, Trust and humility, I write to you this proposal. I am Mr. John Richard Kalaba son of Mr. Charles Kalaba of Darfur South Sudan, and my mother Mrs. Maria Kalaba. It is indeed my pleasure to contact you For assistance of a business venture which I intend to establish in your country. I got your contact While I was doing a private research on the Internet for a reliable foreign partner that will assist me  And my family to transfer the funds to your personal or private account for investment purpose, Though I have not met with you before, but considering the recent political instabilities in my  Country, I believe one has to risk confiding in success sometimes in life.

There is this huge amount of funds (US$30 Million) Thirty Million Dollars) which my late father deposited here in a private security company here in South Africa awaiting claim before he was assassinated by unknown persons during this war in Darfur Sudan.  Now I have decided to invest the funds in your country or anywhere safe for security reasons. I have mutually agreed to compensate you  with 30% of the total amount if you agree to assist me. You can contact me through this Email (johnkalaba1111@hotmail.com)

All I require is your honest & kind co-operation. I will give you further details as soon as you show interest in helping me.  I wait for your kind consideration to my proposal.

Best Regards,

Mr. John Richard Kalaba.
My phone number: +27621524532

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!