Search FraudFYI

Monday, October 17, 2016

419 scam email from Wilson Chul Lee capacitacion-transportes@regioncallao.gob.pe xtroproject@gmail.com

Originating IP: 104.200.20.46
Originating ISP: Linode, Llc
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Anonymous Proxy

from: Wilson Chul Lee <capacitacion-transportes@regioncallao.gob.pe> 
reply-to: Wilson Chul Lee <xtroproject@gmail.com>
to: 
date: Sat, Oct 15, 2016 at 12:10 PM
subject: Your Kind Attention
mailed-by: regioncallao.gob.pe
signed-by: regioncallao.gob.pe


I have a project for you from my bank, contact me if you are interested, very urgent. After which i will provide every details about what I want you to do.
Note: I do not need your money.

Regards

Wilson Chul Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!