Search FraudFYI

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Romance scam email from Kavita Agurma kavitagurma@outlook.com kavitaagurma@gmail.com

Originating IP: 41.83.38.26
Originating ISP: Autonomous System
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal

from: Miss Kavita <kavitagurma@outlook.com> 
reply-to: kavitaagurma@gmail.com
to: 
date: Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 4:30 PM
subject: HALLO LIEBER,

Kavitaagurma@gmail.com

HALLO LIEBER,

Mai die restlichen Monat dieses Jahres bringen Freude, Glück, Frieden und Wohlstand für Sie und Ihre Familie. Mein Name ist Fräulein KAVITA, ich möchte, dass wir zu sein
Freunde, ich weiß nicht, wie Sie es sich wünschen, antworten Sie mir bitte zurück,
Es tut mir leid, wenn ich dich in Verlegenheit gebracht, aber ich habe ein, Zweck der Kontaktaufnahme mit Ihnen, und ich werde alles über mich erklären, meine Absicht, Ihnen zu schreiben, darunter mehr meiner Bilder

als ich Ihre Antwort. Bitte nicht vernachlässigen ein demütiges und einsame Herzen für Ihre Aufmerksamkeit suchen. Eine gute Freundschaft ist das Fundament bauen
auf andere relative Dinge zu kommen. Möge Gott Sie segnen, wie ich ungeduldig von Ihnen zu lesen warten.
(Kavitaagurma@gmail.com)

Bitte bin gespannt auf Ihre Antwort zu warten, antworten Sie mir sofort zurück

Vielen Dank
Am Kavita Agurma

--
HELLO DEAR,

May the remaining Month of this year bring Joy, happiness, Peace and Prosperity to you and your family. My name is Miss KAVITA, i want us to be
friends, i do not know how you feel about it, please  reply me back ,
I'm sorry if I embarrassed you but I have one, purpose of contacting you, and I will explain everything about me, my intention to write to you, including more of my pictures

when I got your reply. Please do not neglect a humble and lonely hearts looking for your attention. A good friendship is the foundation build
on other relative things to come. May God bless you as I wait impatiently to read from you.
( kavitaagurma@gmail.com)

Please am waiting anxiously for your reply , reply me back immediately

Thanks
Am Kavita Agurma

----------------------------------------
Freehosting PIPNI - http://www.pipni.cz/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!