Search FraudFYI

Sunday, November 27, 2016

419 scam email from Charles Wood dishanto.ghosh113228@homecredit.co.in charleswoodwood963@gmail.com

Originating IP: 115.110.118.136
Originating ISP: Internet Service Provider
City: Noida
Country of Origin: India

from: Charles Wood <dishanto.ghosh113228@homecredit.co.in> 
reply-to: Charles Wood <charleswoodwood963@gmail.com>
to: 
date: Thu, Nov 24, 2016 at 1:32 AM
subject: RE
mailed-by: homecredit.co.in

I am Charles Wood of the US Army base in Afghanistan for peace keeping I found your contact detail in a address journal am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $8,000,000.00 to you as long as I am assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here in Afghanistan. This is not stolen money and there are no dangers involved.

I count on your understanding. please get back to my personal email: charleswoodwood963@gmail.com

Charles Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!