Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

419 scam email from Diplomat Maik James frankie@speedy.com.ar diplomat.mark2020@gmail.com +229-98212479

Originating IP: 41.85.189.163
Originating ISP: Office Des Postes Et Telecommunications Du Benin
City: Cotonou
Country of Origin: Benin

from: maik james <frankie@speedy.com.ar> 
reply-to: diplomat.mark2020@gmail.com
to: 
date: Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 11:06 AM
subject: i JUST ARRIVED DALLAS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT TEXAS WITH YOUR $9.5M USD
mailed-by: speedy.com.ar

Attn: TO You,

I am Diplomat maik james i have been trying to reach you about an
hour now just to inform you about my successful arrived Dallas/Fort
Worth International airport Texas with your two Boxes of Consignment
Box worth $9.5M Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars which I
have been instructed by ECOWAS COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY to be
delivered to you. The Airport authority demanded for all the legal
back up papers to prove to them that the fund is no way related with
drug money, I have presented the papers I handed to them and they are
very much pleased with the paper's I presented but the only thing that
is still keeping me here is the Yellow Tag which is not placed on the
boxes, one of the Airport Authority has advise that we get the yellow
tag so that I can exit the airport immediately and make my delivery
successful. I try to reason with them and they stated the yellow tag
will cost us just $115 Dollars only to get the two tag placed on the
boxes as that tag will enable deliver today

Please try and reach me with my number (+229}98212479 as I can not
afford to spend more time here due to other delivery I have to take
care of. Here are the papers backing the funds together with my ID
CARD as I can accompany you to your bank were you will deposit the
fund successfully with these papers. I have i more vital paper with me
but I can only present you the hard copy when I reach your house as
that it's the diplomatic rules, such as authorization to deliver.

Re-confirm to me your information
Full Name...............
Correct phone number ...........
Delivery Address .............

You can direct the tag fee to our Head Office as they will get the
Yellow Tag here for you authority. GET BACK TO ME WITH PAYMENT
INFORMATION USE MONEY GRAM

Receiver CHIBUEZE LATIMO CHIDOZIE.
Country  Benin Republic.
City    Cotonou
Country Code 00229
Amount $115 US Dollars
Text Question. when?
Answer .today.
SENDER NAME

Regard
DIPLOMAT  maik james

CALL ME URGENT (+229}98212479
e.mail diplomat.mark2020@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!