Search FraudFYI

Friday, November 18, 2016

419 scam email from Diplomatic Mr. Ronald John and/or Mr. Kelly Morgan lucrom001@alice.it joyj32157@gmail.com 713-999-3055

Originating IP: 41.85.176.30
Originating ISP: Office Des Postes Et Telecommunications Du Benin
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Benin

from: MR RONALD.JOHN <lucrom001@alice.it> 
reply-to: joyj32157@gmail.com
to: 
date: Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 9:14 AM
subject: I AM DIPLOMATIC
mailed-by: alice.it

I AM DIPLOMATIC MR RONALD.JOHN  I have been trying to reach you on your
telephone about an hour now just to inform you about my successful arrival in
George Bush Intercontinental Airport Houston Texas  (USA) with your two boxes
of consignment Box worth $12.5million USA dollars which I have been instructed
by UPS DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE to be delivered to you. The Airport authority
demanded for all the legal back up to prove to them that the fund is no way
related with drug nor fraud money,

I have presented the papers I handed to them and they are very much pleased
with the papers I presented but the only thing that is still keeping me here is
the airport delivery Tag which is not placed on the boxes, one of the Airport
Authority has advise that we get the delivery tag so that I can exit the
airport immediately and make my delivery successful .I try to reason with them
and they stated the delivery tag will cost us just $95 Dollars only to get the
two tags placed on the boxes as that tag will enable me get to your house
successfully without any interference,they scanned the boxes and found out that
the fund is 100 % spend able and accepted by any bank in the whole world.

as I can not afford to spend more time here due to other delivery I have to
take care of in Bank ok. Here are the papers backing the funds together with my
ID CARD as I can accompany you to your bank were you will deposit the fund
successfully with these papers. I have more vital paper with me but I can only
present you the hard copy when I reach your house as that it is the diplomatic
rules, such as authorization to deliver.

reconfirm the following information's below so that i can deliver your
consignment box to you today.

NAME: ====================
ADDRESS: =====================
MOBILE NO.:=======================
NAME OF YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT:================
A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION :==================

You can direct the tag fee to our Head Office in Benin Republic UPS as they
will get the tags here for you and they are entitled to receive and make any
payment to foreign countries authority. DIPLOMATIC MR KELLY MORGAN is my name
and Here is my cell phone 17139993055  to contact me.

THE INFORMATION WHERE YOU CAN SEND THE TAG FEE THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY
GRAM.

RECEIVER NAME....PATO  AGWU
COUNTRY .......... BENIN REPUBLIC
CITY ....................... COTONOU
TEXT QUESTION ........ A
TEXT ANSWER ........ B
AMOUNT..................$95 USD

SENDER NAME.............²
MTCN

after sending the payment to Our Head Office in Benin Republic UPS email me the
payment information such as mtcn number also senders name text question  and
answer to enable me reach them with the payment details so they can get the
tags obtain and Fax it to me one hand so i can make my next step to your
address today due to the Yellow Tags of the boxes is my only delay now .

(Here Is Your Package Unlocking CODE(AWB33XZS)
Urgent Response is needed because here is very busy and hot
Email me :(joyj32157@gmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!