Search FraudFYI

Thursday, November 24, 2016

419 scam email from Miss Linda Ibrahim Coulibaly "linda1."@triton.ocn.ne.jp misslinda448@gmail.com

Originating IP: 106.187.37.101
Originating ISP: Kddi Corporation
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Anonymous Proxy

from: Miss Linda <"Linda1."@triton.ocn.ne.jp> 
reply-to: misslinda448@gmail.com
to: 
date: Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 3:58 AM
subject: Hello My Dearest, please reply
mailed-by: triton.ocn.ne.jp

Hello My Dear Good Friend,

Please permit me to introduce myself, I am Miss Linda Ibrahim Coulibaly 24 years old female from the Republic of
Ivory Coast, West Africa, I the Daughter of Late Chief Sgt. Ibrahim Coulibaly (a.k.a General IB ). My late Father
was a well known Ivory Coast military leader. He died on Thursday 28 April 2011 following a fight with the
Republican Forces of Ivory Coast (FRCI).You can read more about my father in the link below:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/apr/28/ivory-coast-renegade-warlord-ibrahim-coulibaly

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment which I am receiving from my step mother. She planned
to take away all my late father treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father
because my mother died during child birth and I was left alone with my step mother to take care of me. Meanwhile I
wanted to travel to Europe, but she hide away my traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my
father File which contained important documents like will and deposit certificate of my Father fund which bears my
name as the next of kin to inherit the money in his bank account. Now I am presently staying in the Refugee
Mission Cam in Republic of Benin. I am seeking for long term relationship and investment assistance. My father of
blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 7.5 Million in Bank Of Africa here in Republic of Benin with my name as
the next of kin.

I have contacted the Bank to clear the deposit but the Branch Manager told me that my late father place an
instruction on the deposited fund that I must present a foreign trustee who will help me in investment of the
fund.However, the manager advised me to provide a trustee who will stan on my behalf for the transfer of the fund.
I wanted to inform my stepmother about this deposit but I am afraid that she will not offer me anything after the
release of the money because she threaten to kill me.

Therefore, I decide to seek for your help in transferring the money into your bank account while I will relocate
to your country and settle down with you. As you indicate your interest to help me I will give you the account
number and the contact of the bank where my late beloved father deposited the money with my name as the next of
kin. It is my intention to compensate you with 30% out of the total money after the transfer for your assistance
and the balance shall be my investment in any profitable venture which you will recommend to me as I have no idea

about foreign investment.  Thanks in anticipation of your positive response.
Contact Email:(misslinda448@gmail.com)

Thanks,
Miss Linda Ibrahim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!