Search FraudFYI

Saturday, November 26, 2016

419 scam email from Mr. Franklin's Dying Widow Mrs. Joy Franklin joyfranklin51@gmail.com joyfranklin51@mail.ru

from: joy franklin <joyfranklin51@gmail.com> 
reply-to: joyfranklin51@mail.ru
to: 
bcc: 
date: Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 11:00 AM
subject: Re, Good Day Dearest Beloved i Greet You.
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

Good Day Dearest Beloved  i Greet You.

I am sending you this private email to make a passionate appeal to you
for assistance, I am Mrs. Joy Franklin  from Abidjan -Cote d.Ivoire,
and I am married to Mr. Franklin. who before his death was a
Real-Estate Broker and Crude Oil Merchant in the province of Africa.
We were married for 26 years without a child. Before the death of my
husband we were both born again Christians.

My Husband left the sum of US$17.500 million United States Dollars in
a fix/suspense account in one of the prime bank  here. Recently, my
Doctor told
me that I would not exceed more than five more months due to lung
cancer (NSCLC) problem. Having known my condition I decided to seek
for your kind
assistance to transfer my inherited fund into your account and you
will use it to train my adopted son who is 16yrs and also use 20% of
the fund to assist
the less privileged children in your country, while 15% of the total
will be for your compensation in respect of your integrity and
devotion for this
project. You will take my adopted son Joseph  as your God child and
brought him up in a good and decent manner with what my late husband
left behind.

I took this decision to contact you because of my condition and for
the facts that my husband relatives wants to size everything and throw
my adopted son
out of the inheritance. So I want to use this little time I have to
achieve this arm before joining my ancestors.

Please indicate your interest and willingness in this transaction by
writing back to me .I want your maximum cooperation and keep this as
confidential for
security reasons. I am sincerely waiting for your kind and urgent
response as soon as your receive this mail.

Thanks and Remain Blessed,
Sincerely Yours
Mrs.Joy Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!