Search FraudFYI

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

419 scam email from Mrs. Elizabeth Benedicta elizybe343322@hotmail.com elizabethbenedicta2016@hotmail.com

Originating IP: 197.211.56.16
Originating ISP: Globacom-as
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

from: ELIZABETH BENEDICTA <elizybe343322@hotmail.com>
reply-to: elizabethbenedicta2016@hotmail.com
to:
date: Sun, Nov 20, 2016 at 4:43 PM
subject: RE: CHARITY WORK AND NEEDY***

My Name is Elizabeth Benedicta, Am from Scotland, i have gone through your profile here on internet and i decided to contact you through your email address to seek for your help to invest my money in charity work and the poor/needy around you in your country.

i really do need someone i can trust so can i trust you? I needed someone that I can trust with a charity work. I have been Diagnosed with Euphorically Cancer of the Lungs according to Doctor I will die any moment. I have been badly treated by close associates. I has put it in my mind to give out the rest of my Money to Charity, I don't trust all the Monks here in Scotland after the Gay scandal. I have some funds I inherited from my late husband. I want you to Distribute these Funds to people that need it. I am 78yrs old and really Blessed with fortunes. I will wait here for your Response before I go ahead about my intentions.

i would love to talk to you on phone but am sorry that i can not do that because of my health condition please i want you to understand me okay , can i trust you...I needed someone that I can trust with a charity work. I have been Diagnosed with Euphorically Cancer of the Lungs according to Doctor I will die any moment.right now am in the hospital... I have been badly treated by close associates. I have put it in my mind to give out the rest of my Money to Charity. this is my email address( elizabethbenedicta2016@hotmail.com ) send me mail today and i will get back to you as soon as i receive your mail...thanks
Hope to hear from you for more details.
thanks and remain blessed.
MRS. ELIZABETH BENEDICTA
Email: elizabethbenedicta2016@hotmail.com
FaceBook Name: Elizabeth Benedicta
FaceBook Email: elizybe343322@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!