Search FraudFYI

Saturday, November 26, 2016

419 scam email from Mrs. Katherine Pascal trixman303@yahoo.com katherinepascal1956@gmail.com

from: Katherine Pascal <trixman303@yahoo.com> 
reply-to: katherinepascal1956@gmail.com
to: 
date: Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 5:27 PM
subject: Urgent.
mailed-by: yahoo.com
signed-by: yahoo.com

Dear Beloved,

Please kindly pardon me for any inconvenience this letter may cost you because I know it may come to you as a surprise as we have no previous correspondence. I am Mrs. Katherine Pascal and I have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that i have just few days to leave. I am from (Paris) France, but based in Africa Burkina Faso since eight years ago as a Business woman dealing with Gold exportation and Sales.

Now that I am about to end the race like this, without any family members and no child. I have $2.7 Million US DOLLARS in BOA Bank Burkina Faso which i instructed the Bank to give St Andrews Missionary Home in Burkina Faso. But my mind is not at rest because I am writing this letter now through the help of my computer beside my sick bed.

I also have $7.9 Million US Dollars at UBA BANK there in Burkina Faso and i instructed the bank to transfer the fund to you as a foreigner that will apply to the bank after i have gone, that they should release the fund to him/her, but you will assure me that you will take 50% of the fund and give 50% to the orphanages home in your country for my heart to rest.

Respond to me immediately for further details to my private email address:  (katherinepascal1956@gmail.com) I have just few days to end my life due to the ovarian cancer disease, hoping you will understand my point.

Yours fairly friend,
Mrs. Katherine Pascal.
PLEASE REPLY ME HERE (katherinepascal1956@gmail.com)

Thanks and God bless you.
Your beloved sister in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comment will be reviewed and posted shortly!